Veg Ghee Rice :
Kaima Rice – 1 cup
Ghee – 2 tbsp
Carrot – 1 (finely diced)
Beans – 7 (chopped)
Green peas – 50gm (Blanched)
Capsicum – 1 (finely Chopped)
Salt – to taste
- Soak rice for 30 mins
- Then cook the rice till its coarsely done.
- Heat a tawa and add ghee to it.
- When the ghee starts melting add all veggies except capsicum and saute for 5 mins.
- Add salt and pepper powder to taste.
- Now add Capsicum and saute for 2 mins. Capsicum should remain crunchy as it tastes better.
- At last add cooked rice and mix well with veggies. If needed add some more ghee and keep the lid closed for 5 mins.
- Switch off the flame and add coriander leaves and toss the tawa.
- Simple and delicious veg ghee rice is now ready.
You can have this rice with Rhaita, Veg korma, Manchurian etc