It is not easy to prepare different type of snacks every week. Some snacks may take longer time than cooking the main course. Today, we will teach you a simple recipe that can be homemade and even taught to kids. Take a look to know how to prepare the crispy and crunchy bread samosa.
Bread Slices – 6
Boiled Potatoes – 3
Green Peas – 150gm
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1tsp
Green Chilly – 3 (finely chopped)
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Chilly Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Fennel Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
Amchur Powder – 1/2 tsp
All Purpose Flour – 2 tbsp
Coriander Leaves – few
Salt – to taste
Oil – to fry
How to make tasty and easy Bread Samosa?
- First, prepare the stuffing by heating oil. Add jeera, ginger garlic paste and chilly. Saute well. Further add in peas and saute for a minute. Then add in spices and salt.
- Now add in boiled and mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Add in coriander leaves and mix well. Keep aside.
- Press the bread with roller and cut into 2 pieces diagonally. Apply maida paste to half of the bread slice. Fold and make a cone by pressing gently.
- Now stuff in a tbsp of prepared stuffing. Now apply maida paste to the edges. Fold and secure the samosa.
- Deep fry the samosa in hot oil.
- Fry on medium flame stirring occasionally till bread samosa turns golden brown.
- Finally, bread samosa is ready to serve along with tomato sauce.