DRY PEPPER CHICKEN RECIPE – INDIAN STYLE:
Pepper chicken is the spicy peppery coated masala fry, its simple and tasty to the core. It has whole lot of flavours and aroma that goes extremely well with anything.
Chicken – 1/2 kg
Oil – 3 tbsp
Fennel Seeds – 1 tbsp
Onion – 2 large thinly sliced
Green Chilly – 3 slit
Curry leaves – 1 spring
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tbsp
Garam Masala Powder – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Fresh Ground Pepper – 2 to 3 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add in fennel seeds and let them crackle.
- Now add in onions, curry leaves and green chilly. Saute for 5 to 10 mins till it turns light golden.
- Then add in ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add in all the spice powders and salt and mix well.
- Now add in chicken and toss well with the masala.
- Cover the kadai and let it cook for 20 to 30 mins till the chicken is cooked.
- Now open the kadai and cook on a high heat and let the masala gets dry.
- Add in fresh ground pepper and toss well.
- Squeeze in some lemon juice and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Simple and tastiest Pepper Chicken is now ready to serve.